If deer could sing...

Today I had my most Arkansan moment to date. I was walking down the aisle at Wal-Mart when I found Arkansas' take on the dancing Santa: a singing mounted deer head. That's right, it sings songs such as "Friends in Low Places". Further research has shown this contraption is brought to us by the same people who gave us the singing bass fish several years back. You need to check out the site to get the full effect. http://www.talkingbuck.com/ Oh, and I forgot to mention it also has karaoke features because really, who doesn't want to sing along with a mounted deer head?

4 Comments:
Hey, I own a singing Bass fish!!!
(now, are you asking yourself whether or not I'm kidding?)
Tell me he's kidding. Anyway, rock on with your new blog site!
I think you need a partner for your "Simple Life" adventures, preferably a hot, naive, U of Arkansas sorority girl...or a guy with a mullet. Either one would work just fine.
Also (as if this goes without saying) you NEED that deer in your living/game room. This is non-negotiatable. Just think how much better the blog stories will be if they start with: "So we were wasted at kim's house and me and the deer started karaokeing 'I Will Survive', when..."
Now that I'm down here I have decided mullet is to be pronounced with a French accent. Hey, if people can do it for Target, I can do it for mullet.
Andre, when I have a child I will get the deer for my husband as a Father's Day present, per the website's instructions. Until then, I'll help the company save its inventory for frat boys.
Post a Comment
<< Home