Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Favorite T-shirt of the day

I was in Wal-Mart again today when I saw a man who was in his 80s wearing a shirt that said "Too good to be cooped up. Wild Turkey." Nuff said.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this time waiting for the right man and he's right there in the Arkansas Wal-Mart.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

OK, let's state these facts again. At my wedding there will be no cowboy hats, no cowboy boots (both as previously stated), no Wild Turkey t-shirts, and the groom will not be receiving AARP benefits (unless I am 55 before I get married or I happen to marry someone who works for AARP). Viena, you, however, will be required to wear fringe in order to attend. :) And, I'll make sure there are lots of pictures of you.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home