Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Christmas in Arkansas

I received my rotation assignments today. Most of you knew I had a one month rotation in a Wal-Mart store. Today, I learned that rotation is for the month of December. Yep, I'll be in the store during Christmas rush and return time. I am excited to make a significant contribution to my company during this time. NO!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've worked in wal mart at christmas. enjoy

- dan

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I found out a couple weeks ago that the new guy has to be "on call" during the Christmas holiday and may not get to take much time off. My team all thought it was funny until they found me waiting by their cars to beat them senseless with a plastic yard santa I keep in my trunk for just this type of occasion.

--Andy B.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home