Friday, January 13, 2006

Comments on Dancing with the Stars, Week 2

Lisa Rinna: Tuned in late. Didn’t see it.

Drew Lachey: Same issue I had with Joey McIntyre last season. STOP HUNCHING BOY BANDERS!!! These guys really need ballet or etiquette lessons. Anything to keep their shoulders down. Drives me nuts. Also, his hands look weird. Ballet class, buddy.

George Hamilton: His partner is amazing. I know I’m supposed to watch him, but she is a terrific dancer without overdancing him. Great choreography and music choice. And, I LOVED that tap sequence.

Jerry Rice: So cute. He definitely is the most over-rated, but he’s adorable, so who cares. I finally realized the thing that most bothers me about his dancing though. The boy has to tuck his pelvis underneath him. Great hand holds. Cute, but bad dancing when they have him do anything related to football warm-ups.

Master P: Much better. I’m just glad he tried. I am a little nervous about him dipping his partner. Yikes! I’m glad I’m not her.

Giselle Fernandes: OK…when I’m her age, if I look like that, I’ll be psyched. Oh my goodness. Those were crazy! She has to bend her knees though and stay balanced. I recommend some time on a balance beam. Also needs to have a stronger upper body.

WWE chick: Wow. Totally another amazing body. Unbelievable flexibility and beautiful arms. I feel like she should be doing something with all of that talent. Give up wrestling and do something else. As the competition goes on I want her and her partner to do fewer special flare moves and do more of the traditional dance. She can do it, but by doing so little of it, it looks like they are trying to cover something she isn’t good at.

Tatum O’Neal: Drama queen! In the beginning of the vote off episode she looks like she’s going to cry if she gets kicked off. It’s a celebrity reality show, sister, not the Olympics that you’ve spent your life training for. And, like Giselle, but more so, BEND YOUR KNEES and get some balance. Balance beam, girlfriend. I was also wondering if her shoes were too high for to dance well in.

Tia Carrere: Uh oh. I already forgot her performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home